Want to be a part of MIXED but don’t have the time to pitch in or live too far away? Here are some ways that you can help make it happen!
- Spread the word via your social networks: Word of mouth is the fastest and easiest way to help make sure as many people as possible know that MIXED exists. Share our FB page, Twitter, or website to anyone who you think might be interested.
- Do you identify as a person of colour, Indigenous and/or mixed with a love for social justice? Join the planning committee! We meet 1-2 times per month and could always use more help. Please fill our our simple application form.
- Don’t have time to be on the planning committee but still want to help the day of? Please contact us if you’re interested – we need active listeners for the day of the event.
- Become a Facilitator! Click here to apply by January 30th, 2017.
- Donate: MIXED is 100% volunteer run and every dollar will help us ensure that the event is accessible as possible (including but not limited to: free of charge, accessible & all-gender washrooms, healthy vegan/halal food, ASL interpreters and more!). Click here to donate.